[mrtg] AW: MRTG code for Ascend MAX 6000

"Helmert, Jörg" Joerg.Helmert at EINSTEINet.de
Thu Jun 20 10:01:03 MEST 2002

Hi,

in List Archive you'll find a lot of messages on Ascend.
Here one of my post which might help...
http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg/msg03887.html

I still have TAOS 7.x on our 6000's.
Hopefully Lucent has not changed too much, since they bought Ascend...
So all the old messages should have valid information.

Above Information is based on SNMP.
Most if not all information is available via SNMP.
Sometimes you have to do calculations.

For instance something like:
ModemsTotal = ModemsAvailable + ModemsUsed

What do you want to achieve with the list of users?
Just read them out?
Monitor traffic per user?

bye,

Joerg Helmert