[mrtg] Format of .log file

Ignacio Alvarez-Hamelin Ignacio.Alvarez-Hamelin at lri.fr
Fri Jun 21 15:37:22 MEST 2002

Hello, I am trying to reach th format of log files at the official site of
MRTG, but I could not. I know that the first column is the u-time, the
second is the bytes-in, the next is the bytes-out, but the two next
colomns, what they are?  And, also: Are the bytes-in (bytes-out) the total
number of bytes into the period of time pre-configured? (normally 300
seconds)

Thanks a lot

	 José Ignacio ALVAREZ HAMELIN

Laboratoire de Recherche en Informatique, LRI, Bâtiment 490,
Université Paris Sud (XI), 91405-ORSAY Cedex , France
Tél:(33)01.69.15.64.51 Fax:01.69.15.65.86
e-mail: ihameli at lri.fr

|                                               |
| Laboratorio de Tecnología y 			|
| Arquitectura de Sistemas Informáticos 	|
| Departamento de Electrónica 			|
| Facultad de Ingeniería 			|
| Universidad de Buenos Aires			|
|						|