[mrtg] Does kMG work in 14all?

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue Jun 25 02:42:07 MEST 2002

Folks,

After messing around with kMG using RRDTool and 14all, it
doesn't seem like 14all can deal with the kMG option.  Or,
it could be that I'm not doing something right, because it
looks like the code is in 14all to handle it.

I'm using 14all1.1p20 (tried all the way back to p15) and
MRTG 2.9.18 with RRDTool 1.0.33.

I am attempting to graph free disk space, and the numbers are
spot on, but I have these annoying "M"s instead of "G"s.  I
tried the kMG option (n,u,m,k,,G,T,P) - notice the two commas
before G.  It used to work (I think) with plain onld MRTG, but I
haven't tried it since switching over to RRDTool/14all.

Thanks,
Paul