[mrtg] Legend for dorelpercent

Koelstra, J. (Jan) JKoelstra at MINSZW.NL
Wed Jun 26 17:42:22 MEST 2002

Hi,

I am using MRTG 2.9.17, and use the "dorelpercent" option in a few cases.
I like to know if it is possible to change the text of the legend produced
by the dorelpercent option independent from the Legend5[xx]: line in my
config file.
The default legend to dorelpercent is ((<text of legendI>/<text of
legendO>)*100), but when using "Legend5[xx]:.." in my cfg file not only the
legend below the graph but also the legend at the bottom of the page changes
to the text used after this option....

Is there anything like LegendI or LegendO to solve this?

Thanks,

Jan Koelstra