[mrtg] Re: MRTG and Linksys routers

Don R Maxwell don at triggerfish.tzo.com
Sat Jun 29 20:57:51 MEST 2002

It is my understanding that the BEFSR41 is not capable of SNMP mgmt as is
the BEFSR81.  However, even the BEFSR81 is weak in that area.  My stats
pick up only the IN octets.  OUT octets are show as zeros on the html
page.  I even tried sending out some large files to sustain some traffic,
but still nothing shows.

BroadBandReports.Com has a nice Linksys forum and faq:
http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/equip,16