[mrtg] Fw: a little help please

Kevin C Jones kjones at ca.provision.net
Fri Mar 1 23:36:05 MET 2002

cfgmaker works (though its missing one parameter I cant get to work)
indexmaker works

when I do the final step (command line here)

[root at star:bin]# ./rateup ../config/new/<device>
ld.so.1: ./rateup: fatal: libpng.so.3: open failed: No such file or
directory
Killed
[root at star:bin]#

Any ideas anyone PLEASE (hate to say it but I have a boss breathing down
my neck on this one)

Also, I have corrected my next issue via a perl script but I am certain
there is an easy way (since I read about on the mrtg page) but I want to
put the :::::2 (five colons and a 2) to tell the cfgmaker program to use
snmp V2 on all devices it makes config files for.  However, I cannot
seem to make the suggested method (via the mrtg page) of:

work right.  Some one please whap me with a cluebat on this one.. what
is the proper way of setting this line up on the commandline.

Please and thank you to all

Kevin
Sysadmin