[mrtg] calling external script in mrtg target

Tagle, Michael F. michael at cureinc.com
Wed Mar 6 07:17:57 MET 2002

does anyone there using performance monitor to log data and graph them using
mrtg? below is my target parameter and its working well but only one data is
being retrive from the .csv file. anyone knows how to get two data? in my
case i want to graph the "Logical disk C:" and "Logical disk D:" together.

Target[test]: `perl getlog.pl c:\perflogs\test.csv
"\\myserver\LogicalDisk(C:)\Free Megabytes"`

SAMPLE LOG FROM PERFMON:
 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

maybe to simplify my question, how can graph the two data together using the
target command in mrtg? any help is appreciated. thank you in advance!