[mrtg] Re: Displaying just the daily graph

Niels Stoltze nis at connectpartner.dk
Thu Mar 7 10:53:41 MET 2002

Hi Steve,

Copied from the reference document:

<SNIP>
Suppress
By default mrtg produces 4 graphs. With this option you can suppress the
generation of selected graphs. The option value syntax is analogous to
the above two options. In this example we suppress the yearly graph as
it is quite empty in the beginning.

Example:

 Suppress[ezwf]: y

<SNIP>

It should be possible to use it globally as well, using [_] instead of
targetname...

Regards,
/Stoltze