[mrtg] FW: Re: mrtg log -1 error

Sawyer, David david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Fri Mar 8 11:10:05 MET 2002

Could that be the uptime?

What is in your target parameter?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tagle, Michael F. [mailto:michael at cureinc.com]
Sent: 08 March 2002 09:59

perl mrtg file.cfg

it will display the errors.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sjaak Nabuurs VSM-Hosting.nl [mailto:sjaak at vsm-hosting.nl]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 5:29 PM

Hi

i'm new to mrtg list and have a small question

Why mrtg produce a -1 in my eth0.log

like this

1015520046 1484772 8259280 -1
1015520046 2059 0 2059 0
[bigger cut]

I using this shell script to get get ipchains information

#!/bin/bash
V1=`/sbin/ipchains -vnxL input |grep eth0-in |awk '{print $2}'`
V2=`/sbin/ipchains -vnxL output |grep eth0-out |awk '{print $2}'`
echo -e $V1 $V2

I tryed many ways but always I get a -1 at the end of line 1 in the log file

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.