[mrtg] Disk space statistics - what changed from RH6.2 to RH7.2?

Brian Gewin bgewin at tnc.org
Fri Mar 8 18:21:46 MET 2002

I have many RH6.2 servers successfully being monitored for disk space via
MRTG.  I now have a RH7.2 server and can't find the OID for mount points.
Specifically I'm looking for /home.  Typically what I do is:

snmpwalk servername public | grep /home

Results are usually something like:

host.hrStorage.hrStorageTable.hrStorageEntry.hrStorageDescr.5 = /home

With RH7.2 I can't find anything about disk partitions.

Both 6.2 and 7.2 are using the standard UCD-SNMP that is with the
distribution.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Brian Gewin