[mrtg] interval time

Fabian Carballo Ortiz carballo at intercr.com
Tue Mar 12 01:18:54 MET 2002

Hi, I have mrtg 2.9.17 and rrdtools.
I have a problem, and I dont know if its configuration or a mistake that I do.

First I config my mrtg.cfg with this:

PathAdd: /usr/bin
WorkDir: /var/www/html/router
Options[_]: bits,growright
LogFormat: rrdtool
Interval: 1
RunAsDaemon: YES

Next I use the mrtg-rrd.cgi to create the final info, In this cgi, and config
the refresh time to 60segs and the interval 60segs..

I check the page and the information and graphs are ok, the page is reloaded
every 60segs but the information from the router only every 5 minutes.
I try to run mrtg not as daemon, and make the crontrab but neighter, I have the
same problem.. the information from the router is refresh only 5 minutes.

If anyone knows how to do that, please tell me.

Fabian Carballo
carballo at intercr.com