[mrtg] monitoring cpu/memory, what kind of output for mrtg

Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com
Wed Mar 13 17:26:22 MET 2002

I posted a message similar to this a while back and tried to search back
through the archives for the answers I recieved, but I cannot find them, so
I apologize in advance :-)

Currently, I'm getting vmstat output in the form

9
2

Which is a cpu usage representation, one is user and the other is system.

I seem to remember seeing someone insert a hostname and/or an uptime
near the end?  Is there a standard format for this type of output?

Thanks.