[mrtg] Re: Windows 2000 Server vs. Pro?

Manny Ortega aortega at univ-wea.com
Wed Mar 13 20:00:00 MET 2002

I assume that you are referring to the daily graphs that I have on the main
page (that you can click on to go to the target's page).
For every target that you are monitoring MRTG will generate 7 files:

TargetName.html
TargetName.log
TargetName.old
TargetName-day.png
TargetName-week.png
TargetName-month.png
TargetName-year.png

I just made a webpage and used the TargetName-day.png as the images (going
to TargetName.html when you click on them) - the graph is updated every 5
minutes but the filename never changes.
You can look at the source code of my pages and 'borrow' from there.
You can also look at the 'MRTG user pages' at
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/users.html and look at other
cool layouts from other people...

-Mannyo