[mrtg] Re: Changing Default Text Color

Pradeep Agrawal pa_kota at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 04:07:50 MET 2002

Hi,

It looks like you able to change color of IN/OUT. How u did that I want to
do same. but do not know too much about HTML and scripting.
I am pulling status of  switch to see traffic to and from Servers connected
to switch. As monitoring point is switch , in/out with respect to server is
revrse then showing on graph.

Please help

thanks
Pradeep