[mrtg] MRTG graphs

Paul Braxton paul.braxton at publixdirect.com
Mon Mar 18 21:38:52 MET 2002

Im using mrtg 2.9x with the native log format, I am looking for a way to
always display graphs in megabits per second. I used the bits option in my
config file to convert my graphs to bits and now the graphs display kilobits
per second. My traffic ranges between 1 and 2.5 megabits/second. The best
case scenario would be a y scale of about 4 megabits per second. I have
played with the Factor option and the kMG option but I was unsucessful...any
help would be great.
I converted over to .rrd format and then used routers.cgi...but didnt like
the interface. I know there are others too but Im really happy with the
actual graphs and pages, etc...I just want the y scale to be in megabits per
second

Thanks,
Paul Braxton
paul.braxton at publixdirect.com