[mrtg] larrd iostat-bf.sh on hpux

Taylor Lewick Taylor.Lewick at us.fortis.com
Tue Mar 26 16:59:15 MET 2002

Hey, I am tweaking the iostat-bf.sh script that comes with larrd to run on HP-UX...
Can someone send me the output of what it looks like when it is run on sun OS?
I want to make sure I have it looking the same.  I dont have a sun box around to test it on..
I am looking for the iostat.$$ file, just uncomment $OUT from the  rm line at the end
of the script and send me that output.

Thank you much,
Taylor

Taylor Lewick
Unix System Administrator
Fortis Benefits
816 881 6073

"Help Wanted.  Seeking Telepath..."
"You Know where to apply."

			Please Note
The information in this E-mail message is legally privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you, the reader of this message,
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this
E-mail message. If you have received this E-mail in error,
please notify the sender. Thank you