[mrtg] Re: Seperate Graphics for different IP blocks

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Wed Mar 27 14:18:02 MET 2002

Can you see the traffic any other way?  In other words,
if it's not available with either SNMP or some kind of
command line option, the only hope you really have is
to use something like ntop to sniff the traffic and do something
fancy with it after you grab it.

Paul

>>> <GokhanS at koc.net> 03/27/02 08:08AM >>>

Hi everbody,
I have an interesting question for you.
I want to monitor the traffic on a single interface from different IP blocks
seperately.I mean the traffic on a certain interface created by 10.0.0.0 /8
and 192.168.0.0/16 would be 2 graphs.Can MRTG help me? or should i need
another tool for this?

Gokhan.