[mrtg] Checkpoint / Nokia Platform

Hunt, Chris cjhunt at lehman.COM
Thu Mar 28 15:59:29 MET 2002

Guys,

Has anyone got any experience of SNMP querying Checkpoint Firewall 1 on
Nokia Platform (IP 330 etc). I'd be glad to share your info. if you have
any, and will gladly feed back any useful developments to the list.

I'm wondering what might be on their systems that will be graphable via MRTG
/ other tools.

Thanks in advance
Chris

Chris Hunt