[mrtg] Re: MRTG ERROR-WHAT ???

Anthony Lai savedadogs at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 21:03:42 MEST 2002

 I will try it by hand (take out the RunAsDameon) and let you guys know. The weird thing is it only goves me that warning when I first initialize MRTG. Afterwards it does not complain. Any ideas what is going on? Thank you for the help.
Anthony
  tony bourke <tony at vegan.net> wrote:
Hello Anthony,

22 targets should not take 5 minutes even on a burdened system. I would
run the configuration by hand, to see if some targets are getting errors
and therefore hung.

Tony