[mrtg] Re: Network Map, sort of off topic

Ivette Reategui reategi at mail.nlm.nih.gov
Thu May 2 14:49:29 MEST 2002

Chris,
The International Task Force meeting is on my agenda on Monday:)
I'll be seeing you there.

- Ivette

>>> Chris Robb <chrobb at indiana.edu> 05/02/02 08:46AM >>>
And I'll be speaking about the weather map software at the I2 meeting
at
the International Task Force meeting. If you're not attending, try and
catch me on Monday or Tuesday.  The short story is that IU's lawyers
scaled back the folks that we can distribute this to, rather than allow
us
to GPL it. I'll mention the interest the software has gotten and see
if
anything can be done.

For now, if you are an Research and Education institution, feel free
try and get the software at: http://tseg.uits.iu.edu/dist. One of our
coders has come up with some dia plugins that will make map creation a
LOT
easier. It may or may not be released by Monday's meeting. I'm heading
up
to meet him in Indianapolis today.

-Chris

Chris Robb
Indiana University Global NOC
Abilene/TransPAC Network Engineer
chrobb at iu.edu  Desk: 812-855-8604 Cell: 812-325-8199

On Thu, 2 May 2002, Ivette Reategui wrote:

> I was interested in this as well.  Some months ago I contacted
someone
> at the Abilene NOC.  He indicated that in the past they used to
provide
> scripts for this, but they no longer do so because they are
improving
> these scripts.  Next week I'll be attending the Internet2 Spring
Member