[mrtg] Re: mrtg on cisco tunnel interface

Danny Villanueva danilo.v at pacific.net.ph
Sun May 5 16:47:09 MEST 2002

hi,

i tried using the same mrtg version as you have (2.9.18pre1)
but still can't get any graph for our tunnel interface.

we are using cisco 3640, IOS Version 12.2(3).
i use cfgmaker as follows:

./cfgmaker --ifref=ip --ifref=descr public at hostname > tunnel.cfg

am i missing something?
would appreciate for any comments or suggestion.

thanks,
danny