[mrtg] Re: Adding up mulitple interfaces for one graph

jsellers sellers at 3sheep.com
Mon May 13 20:44:13 MEST 2002

I pulled this from the web search before I subscribed..

Does anyone have a way (scripts or whatnot) to do an aggregate for a large
# of targets.. I wish to maintain individual graphs but need aggregates
for a category with about 200+ targets.  I couldn't find in documentation
how to have a mutli line target and I don't want to have the boxes all
repolled to compose this aggregate.

Any thoughts are appreciated

Thanks,

/js