[mrtg] Excluding frame-relay subints from cfgmaker

Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com
Wed May 15 15:10:23 MEST 2002

I have a router with a large (and always increasing) number
of frame relay subinterfaces on it. Since I poll each of the
routers on the other side I would prefer to not poll the
subints on the near-side router, but I still want the utilization
of the whole Serial pipe that the subints exist on. Other than
generating a config, and manually removing the FR subints from
it is there a way I can do this?

I thought about filtering on interface type, but the subints and
serials are all of type '32'=>'frame-relay' so that would
eliminate even the physical pipes.

Any ideas?