[mrtg] Re: [Slightly OT] Any products similar to somix WebNM?

Gaurav Sabharwal gaurav at inwire.net
Thu May 16 18:49:46 MEST 2002

Paul,

Thanks for the reply.

If I would have to go the ISO way, I would definitely have to take into
consideration all the five points that you stated below. Fault and
Performance management is what I am aiming at for the moment. Of course,
have to keep rest of the points in the wider picture.

I will try to follow your advice and try searching the archives and see if I
am able to get anything. From the looks of it I should start digging into
rrdtool and learn it :-)

Thanks,
- Gaurav