[mrtg] Re: Resize a Graph?

Sawyer, David david.sawyer at mckesson.co.uk
Tue May 21 17:41:03 MEST 2002

If you use RRDTool and 14all.cgi it will give you what you want.

Built in to 14all.cgi are small daily graphs used as a preview to the main
graphs.

I have changed the code to make the graphs bigger, very easy to do.

David Sawyer

Email: david.sawyer at mckesson.co.uk

 www.geocities.com/mrtg_daemon
   MRTG/RRDTool daemon for Windows9x/ME/2k
   MRTG GUI ConfigMaker for Windows9x/ME/2k