[mrtg] Multiple OID

Jonathan P Tornea jonathan.tornea at d1asia.com
Wed May 22 11:59:29 MEST 2002

Hi,

Does RRD supports multiple oid per target?  i want to get an aggregate
utilization of my 2 (1Mb & 522Kb) Wan links terminated at 2 different
routers.  So far, i have no success in graphing what i want.  im using
mrtg-2.9.17 with rrdtool and router.cgi for graphing.  attached is my config
for those who care to help.  thanks.

Jonathan P Tornea
Network Engineer
DataOne Asia (Philippines) Inc

DID: (632) 580-9831
FAX: (632) 995-8252

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible,
be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly
notify DataOne Asia (Philippines) Inc at  +632 580 9888.

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 1k (1148 bytes)