[mrtg] Re: Multiple OID

Jonathan P Tornea jonathan.tornea at d1asia.com
Wed May 22 12:38:23 MEST 2002

Hi,

the reason why i still have the 100 multiplier is that i find it convenient
not to get confused where i got those figures.  Anyways, i'll be trying your
good suggestions and hopefully i'll get this straighten out fast.  thanks.

Jonathan P Tornea
Network Engineer
DataOne Asia (Philippines) Inc

DID: (632) 580-9831
FAX: (632) 995-8252

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible,
be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly
notify DataOne Asia (Philippines) Inc at  +632 580 9888.