[mrtg] Re: 14all and external scripts

Roth, Gabrielle gabrielle.roth at xo.com
Wed May 22 20:15:06 MEST 2002

Short answer:  yes

If you are using 14all, your "mrtg" application is (hopefully) made up of
three parts:
- mrtg, which does the data collection
- rrd, which handles the data storage
- 14all, which handles drawing graphs from the data in the rrds.

So, as long as you are actually getting data from your external scripts, you
shouldn't have any problems.

-gabrielle
- mrtg questions sent to me privately will not be answered. -
- please use the list!                                      -