[mrtg] Target does not make sense

Andy Lewis Alewis at greenfield.com
Wed May 22 21:46:57 MEST 2002

I am a successful user of MRTG and RRD Tool. Using the Generic CFGMaker =
I have no problem. Recently I have tried to introduce new targets into =
my config scripts but they don't work. I keep getting the same message: =
"Error in line X target[x]:x.x.x.x.x.x&x.x.x.x.x.x:community at IP in =
XXX.cfg does not make sense". This happens with every target that I try =
to monitor. What am I doing wrong?
=20

=20
=20