[mrtg] Re: Secondary Ethernet IP

Jason Frisvold Jason.Frisvold at corp.ptd.net
Wed May 29 18:42:37 MEST 2002

Ugh...  This is a sore point here...  We use 802.1q tagging so we need
the subints...  but, as of 12.1.14, they don't keep the traffic per
subint, just the main...  *sigh*

Jason H. Frisvold
Senior ATM Engineer
Engineering Dept.
Penteledata
CCNA Certified - CSCO10151622
friz at corp.ptd.net
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world." -- Albert Einstein [1879-1955]