[mrtg] Re: Mrtg does not display high values of traffic correctly??

Jason Frisvold Jason.Frisvold at corp.ptd.net
Thu May 30 20:43:58 MEST 2002

I never did get this to work...  Do I need to put any special commands
on the router itself?  (Cisco router)

Jason H. Frisvold
Senior ATM Engineer
Engineering Dept.
Penteledata
CCNA Certified - CSCO10151622
friz at corp.ptd.net
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world." -- Albert Einstein [1879-1955]