[mrtg] Re: Mrtg does not display high values of traffic correctly ??

Richard Cotrina rcc at speedy.net.pe
Fri May 31 03:56:14 MEST 2002

Hi :

Thanks for all your answers. Now, using SNMP v2c, my graph is displaying the
values normally, without any breaks.

Is it valid for a Target[ ] that is a result of an arithemtical operation
too ?, I mean :

Target [abc]: oid1&oid2 at router_a + oid1&oid2 at router_b + oid1&oid2 at router_c

Should it be ? :

Target [abc]: oid1&oid2 at router_a:::::2 + oid1&oid2 at router_b:::::2 +
oid1&oid2 at router_c:::::2

Because I am having the same problem in a Target like that, and using SNMP
v2c seems not to solve the problem.

Thanks again for your help

Richard Cotrina