[mrtg] First time poster, long time user

Matt Katona mkatona at comwavz.com
Fri May 31 16:26:23 MEST 2002

Hello. First post to the listserv, long time user of MRTG (around three years at two different jobs)

Anyway, here is my problem. Even with the following in my configs, when 1024kb are recorded, it doesn't change to 1mb. I am looking at numbers for a 6mb circ/burstable ds3 and it tells me 4502kb instead of 4.3mb. I am familiar with the kMG option, but even if I do something like kMG[int]: b,k,m then my legend reports 4502mb! Anyone know how to fix this?

kilo[_]: 1024
Options[_]: growright, bits
Unscaled[_]: dwmy
MaxBytes[int]: 7500000