[mrtg] Blank space after ShortLegend

James Schnack acrux14 at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 18:01:52 MEST 2002

Hi,

Is there any way to add a blank space to the end of the ShortLegend
specified ? I would like to separate it a bit from the value printed in the
Max, Avg and Current lines below the graph, and have not managed to do it...

I've tried with different kinds of quoting, with the Perl escape code for
"space" (\x20), and with just about any other way I could think of (other
escape codes, etc.), but no luck! Spaces are ignored, and any other
characters I throw in (like escape codes, quotes, etc.) are just literally
printed.

Is it possible to do what I'm trying to do ?

TIA for any help!

Regards,

James