[mrtg] Re: SV: Re: inserting log in database

Ron Koperdraad r.m.koperdraad at wanadoo.nl
Fri Nov 1 00:59:45 MET 2002

Hi,

I think you have to write a perl script, reading the log files shouldn't be
a problem.

You have to use the perl DBI modules to insert it into you database.
You can download the source at:
http://sunsite.computing.dcu.ie/pub/perl/modules/by-authors/id/TIMB/

The site http://dbi.perl.org/ will give you additional info

I hope it will help you to solve you problem.

RK