[mrtg] Re: Thresholds (mult)

Matt Walkowiak matt at inetdvd.com
Mon Nov 11 22:34:17 MET 2002

I did something like this with # Active users in a WTS session.  I simply
wrote a .ASP file that finds any .LOG file in my web, then reads the first
line.  The numbers equate to Date, %Mem used, #Users - so I broke that into
an array and display the number of users on each box.  If the number of
users is 0, then there is probably something wrong with the box, so a red
icon is displayed.  Otherwise a green icon is displayed.

I imagine you could do something very similar - just read the lines in the
log file and run a simple program that reacts to the value of those numbers.

Matt Walkowiak