[mrtg] Max Percentage Exceeded 100%?

Jake Colman colman at ppllc.com
Wed Nov 20 17:28:21 MET 2002

I used cfgmaker to create a config for eth0 and eth1.  Is it normal to see
"Percentage" values that are way greater than 100%?  Or is something set up
incorrectly?

In case it is relevant, I did not modify the cfgmaker values for MaxBytes for
the interfaces. For both interfaces, it is using 1250000, which corresponds
to 10mbs.  Although my NICS are 10/100, my hub is a dumb, old hub that only
handles 10mbs.  Is it possible that MaxBytes for the internal NICs should be
100mbs and not 10mbs?

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 209-2467
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza Two                          E-mail: colman at ppllc.com
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  www.principiapartners.com