[mrtg] Re: Combining Log Files

Eldon Balzer [MRTG] mrtg at vr6.ca
Wed Nov 20 20:17:43 MET 2002

I will give this a try... but I have 1500+ interfaces monitored at work...
and would like to use a script to update all the log files.  I am
currently doing this testing on a machine at home.

On that note are the log files differnt between platforms?  We have MRTG
running on Windows NT/2K and Linux.

Thanks!

-= EB =-