[mrtg] Re: Combining Log Files

Eldon Balzer [MRTG] mrtg at vr6.ca
Wed Nov 20 20:37:16 MET 2002

OK,

I'm not quite sure where to split the two log files.  I looked at the old
log file and cut any data older then that out of the new logfile and
combined the two at that point...  no old data visiable... only new data.

Is there a way of just using the old log files by copying them over the
new ones...?  I know I would be missing an new captured data... but
there's only 7 days worth I'd be missing then... as that's how old my log
files are?  I tried this but none of the old data would show up in the
graphs?

Maybe I'm trying to make this too complicated... I'll do some more
research!

-= EB =-