[mrtg] Re: Problem with cfgmaker

Dirk G. bill at gmxpro.de
Thu Nov 21 00:01:34 MET 2002

Hello Matt,

very big thanks for this link! I installed that package and my snmp works
fine now!
MRTG works also fine now!

But I've one more question:

My snmpd is running under /usr/local/sbin/snmpd - how can I add this program
to autostart? In the config tool "ntsysv" is the wrong dir defined for the
snmpd prog and I dont know how to fix that also :(.

Big thanks!

Regards,

Dirk G.