[mrtg] Problem with MRTG log.

rgsantos at hiwireasia.com rgsantos at hiwireasia.com
Mon Nov 25 10:11:53 MET 2002

Hi all,

I have this problem, which I have experienced before and solved but now I
cant fix it. The log file is not been updated. Only the last reading is
placed on the first line.  And everything is zero.  I verified my program
to write the reading to log file and it shows that it is reading the
current data and is running evry five minutes.

Im using mrtg version 2.9.22
The output of sitaralog.exe is
      <number>
      <number>
      <blank>
      <blank>

#======================================
RunAsDaemon: yes
#WorkDir: C:\MRTGFiles\WEB
WorkDir: D:\mrtg\web

Options[_]: growright bits gauge integer
Extension[_]: asp

Target[NOC]: `sitaralog.exe 66.187.111.228 NOC`
Directory[NOC]: Sitara
MaxBytes1[NOC]: 12
MaxBytes2[NOC]: 25
Title[NOC]: NOC Bandwidth Utilization
PageTop[NOC]: <H1>NOC Bandwidth Utilization CIR:100kbps MIR:200kbps</H1>