[mrtg] Re: ~~~mrtg setting for link down~~~

Brander, Eric Eric.Brander at ACS-INC.com
Mon Nov 25 14:04:27 MET 2002

Try setting an option unknaszero (i.e. Options[_]: growright, bits,
unknaszero, etc) that way the unknown (failed) readings will show as 0's.
But other than that, use the -log option to log MRTG's running.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Joel [mailto:joelsolanki at yahoo.com]
Sent:	Saturday, November 23, 2002 3:04 AM
To:	mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject:	[mrtg] ~~~mrtg setting for link down~~~

Hello friends,
I have configured mrtg on linux and its working fine.
I am monitoring my servers from another city.
I have a question and i m searching for this for 2
weeks.
Sometime due to some problem my link goes down I
cannot contact my servers. so this is the down time.I
want to know how can i configure mrtg so that it can
show me the time/duration for how much time the link
was down.

plz any one could help me out that would be really
great.

Joel