[mrtg] Re: SNMP error: no responce received

Patrick Ouellet pouellet at microtecsecurite.com
Tue Nov 26 22:07:27 MET 2002

I beggining to think Trent is right!
I tried using snmpget by hand

[root at localhost root]# snmpget -c pUbpUb -t 120 10.1.100.60:161 \
1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.10
Timeout: No Response from 10.1.100.60:161.

which is ifInOctets OID but can get answer???
even with that awful 2 minutes timeout !!

Im desperate... is there any extra config to make
SNMP work on Windows 2000?

Im monitoring a Win2K server with my linux MRTG.