[mrtg] Re: Error when starting MRTG

Lightfoot.Michael Lightfoot.Michael at comcare.gov.au
Wed Nov 27 01:06:46 MET 2002

You need to have the necessary libraries in your library path.
Depending on what version of Unix/Linux you are using you either have a
config file or an environment variable (LD_LIBRARY_PATH), or both.  You
can also simply set the environment variable on the mrtg commandline.

NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use or
disclose any information in the message or attachments. If received in
error, please notify the sender by return email immediately.  Comcare
does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.