[mrtg] Re: We buy sell Lucent/AVAYA PSAX, 3com, Ascend MAX TNT, Juniper, Stratacom

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Tue Oct 1 16:44:48 MEST 2002

On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, Ben Youngblood spammed:

> DCR surplus/unused & refurbished, equipment offers companies considerable

[snippage]

Free clue:

Spamming technical mailing lists is counterproductive.  You've just been
added to our "Spammers: Never Do Business With These People" list.  No doubt
the majority of the people on this list feel the same way.  Now please crawl
back under the same rock from which you slithered.

ATT: Please disconnect your spammer on c-24-126-246-6.we.client2.attbi.com
[24.126.246.6].

Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Administration - jay at west.net
NetLojix Communications, Inc.  -  http://www.netlojix.com/
WestNet:  Connecting you to the planet.  805 884-6323