[mrtg] Re: Polling Inrange 9801 Channel Extenders with MRTG (cfgmaker templates)

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Fri Oct 4 02:12:18 MEST 2002

HA!!!  I owe you a huge bit of thanks.  We just bought a second EMC
SAN and I was going to start researching how to do just what you
posted.  We'll be using the 9801's to connect two geographically
separate SANs.

I OWE YOU!!!

Thank,
Paul

>>> <Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com> 10/03/02 05:16PM >>>
I'm not sure how useful this will be to anyone else, but I put together
two cfgmaker template files for use with Inrange 9801 Channel Extenders.

The templates will automagically build mrtg config files for the
following IR9801 mib vars:

# ir9801snsWanTxPacketsAwaitingAck
.1.3.6.1.4.1.5808.3.1.1.3.1.1.1.1.3
# ir9801snsWanTxPacketsQueued