[mrtg] Altering the graphing value....problem

Leandro Nicoletti leandro_nicoletti at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 4 11:54:48 MEST 2002

I'm using MRTG to query some MS Exchange paremeters
and have setup a cfg file to query the amount of
messages sent.

This part works great and returns a value in the log
file of 647444 which I guess means 647 thousand plus
emails have been sent.

The problem I have is that the graph displays this as

680.0 k  as it is treating the value as kilobytes.

Is there away to alter the graph, moving the decimal
point to display it is as 680000. meaning 680 thousand
as opposed to k.

Thanks,