[mrtg] Re: Polling Inrange 9801 Channel Extenders with MRTG (cfgmaker templates)

Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com
Fri Oct 4 16:38:40 MEST 2002

FYI - I've already made a correction to the
interface-ir9801-genchan.template file - two of the $target_name
appends were screwed up. The new version is on my web site.

}
}
}HA!!!  I owe you a huge bit of thanks.  We just bought a second EMC
}SAN and I was going to start researching how to do just what you
}posted.  We'll be using the 9801's to connect two geographically
}separate SANs.
}
}I OWE YOU!!!
}