[mrtg] Max Speed on Cisco

Alex Ponnath alexp at iccinternet.com
Fri Oct 4 21:44:15 MEST 2002

Hi,

i was looking in the archives with no look to see if there is a solution
for my problem.
I am terminating T-1's on a CBX 500 which then terminates the PVC's of a
customer
on OC-3 or DS-3 trunks on a cisco. I dont have a problem graphing them,
but i have
a problem with the max speed. Since the loop to customer is a T-1 and
terminates
on OC-3 cfgmaker detects the OC-3 speed at 155 MB which is correct but i
would like
to actualy tell mrtg that this PVC's max speed is only 1.5 MB

So my question is there any setting in a cisco config or something else,
which allows
me to define this max speed to 1.5 MB. Editing the file on daily basis
is not realy an
option since there is well over 1000 lines we monitor

thanks

Alex