[mrtg] Problem with D-Link cable modems

Zeeshan Ahmed zeeshan at worldcall.net.pk
Tue Oct 8 14:49:34 MEST 2002

Dear MRTG's

I have already put this question a lot of time but unfortunately  may be no body look on it. let me tell you again that, I am running MRTG to monitor more then 500 cable modems, it works fine with all of the modems except D_Link modems, when I run snmpwalk for D-Link modems I get all the data, and get the cfg file and offcourse get the graphs but graphs don't show any value of in and out.
and I am not that much good with MRTG, so that I can get the specific OID's from snmpwalk to get only Ethernet traffic.
Please help me with this problem.
This is urgent and important.